[Nfbc-info] Inaccessible Coke Machines

Eileen Misrahi eileenmis at dslextreme.com
Wed Sep 26 04:56:46 UTC 2012

Hello,

Speech would be nice and a solution for the possibility of not being able to
decipher the speech in a noisy location is to have a head jack installed on
the machines like we have on the talking ATM devices. Some of the ATM
machines are located in a busy supermarket where the noise level can be high
and quite distractible. I have always been able to conduct my banking
business in this environment with the use of a pair of headsets.

Eileen