[Nfbc-info] The California Association of Blind Students presents: the 411 on state convention!

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 23:29:14 UTC 2012

 Greetings fellow students!
   We are just weeks away from the 72nd National Federation of the
 Blind of California State convention that will take place in Los
 Angeles, and there is still time for you to get in on the excitement!
  The nfbc state convention is a great opportunity to learn about the
 national federation of the blind of California, its activities,
 programs and chapters. Attending the convention also affords you the
 opportunity to network with many successful blind people from all
 walks of life, and we want you to be there!
   Join the California Association of Blind Students on Sunday,
 September 30, as we learn all about NFBC state convention!

 •	Find out what resolutions are, why we spend time talking about them,
 and how they impact you.

 •	Learn about the various seminars and activities, such as the Guide
 Dog Division’s seminar, and the Talent show

 •	And more… (Oh yeah, the student division meets at convention, too!)

  What: the 411 on NFBC state Convention

 When: Sunday 9/30/12, 4:00 p.m.
 Where: (218) 339-2500. Code: 958093.

  Come, join us, and bring a friend!

 The California Association of Blind Students