[Nfbc-info] Attention: Blind Parents, grandparents and friends living in southern California

Lisamaria Martinez lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 23:01:24 UTC 2013

Hello!

Those of you who attended convention last October will probably
remember talk around a blind parent seminar in southern California.

Well, I'd like to have a conference call this Tuesday, April 9, 2013,
to talk about hosting the 2nd annual California Blind Parents seminar.
Last year, up here in the north, we held the seminar in early June. I
think that it shouldn't be too hard to plan to have a rockin' seminar
before National Convention.

So ... if you are a blind parent/grandparent, or a friend interested
in parenting as a blind person, this is the meeting for you.

Come prepared to talk about:

* Date and location of seminar
* Topics for the seminar
* Speakers for the seminar
* Possible exhibitors
* Amenities (food, drink, childcare, etc.)
* Other

If you have questions, please email me directly at:
lmartinez217 at gmail.com or call/text 510-289-2577.

Call will begin promptly at 7 p.m. and will last no longer than 45 minutes.

Most sincerely yours,
Lisamaria Martinez

P.S. I'll have to get back to y'all with the call-in number and passcode.