[Nfbc-info] medical specifically foot update

Rob rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 4 04:43:34 UTC 2013

Hello all. I should have sent this a few days ago.

I went to an orthopedic surgeon this past Thursday (08/01/2013.) It was determined that my problem with my heel has to do with the swelling in my left leg. This will get better in time as I continu to have my leg wrapped twice a week.

It has also been suggested that I ware sandals with an open heel to take the pressure off of my heel.

Also, my incision seems to be finally healing as well.

More to come.