[Nfbc-info] child question

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 22 18:39:13 UTC 2013

Hello all. As most if not all of you know, I am a guardian of a nine yearold girl.

Since I have come back out to Socal, and, more than likely, will be staying here, I am spending more and more time with her.

I am, however, incurring a problem: My daughter seems to be imbarrased about the fact that I use a white cane. I along with my x-wife have tried to explain to her that it is a necessity for me to use it.

Has anyone out there come across this problem? If so, can you please help me and give me some suggestions in how to deal with this as I will be spending more and more time with her and in many instances, will be in the public eye with her.

You can email me or call me @ cell#(847)989-0768.

Thanks.