[Nfbc-info] Canes and Tails 1st Annual Crab Feed

Rick Watson rickwatson1113 at comcast.net
Sat Dec 7 18:53:48 UTC 2013

Happy Holidays Everyone,

Now that Thanksgiving is behind us, I think we should start thinking about our next big meal.  Most of you would think that Christmas Dinner is that meal, I would like to offer a new tradition to consider; The 1st Annual Davis Canes and Tails Crab Feed!!!   This event is being held in Suisun City, CA just a few short minutes from Amtrak and we will provide transportation from the Fairfield-Suisun Amtrak Station.  The cost for the event is forty dollars if purchased by December 14th, and go up to fifty dollars after that.  there will not be any tickets sold at the door.  You can contact me via this list or directly by phone, my number is listed on the bottom of this email.  The date of the crab feed is Sunday January 5th, 2014, starting at 5:30pm and ending at 9:00pm.  The location is The Joe Nelson Center at the corner of Merganser Drive and Village Drive in Suisun City, CA.

I hope you all have a very HAPPY and Fulfilling Holiday Season,

Rick Watson
707-673-7837