[Nfbc-info] Saturday's meeting

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at live.com
Tue Dec 10 07:11:28 UTC 2013

Sorry for the late notice.

Hello all:

The Orange County Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind will have
its second meeting in a long time this coming Saturday (12/14/2013.) The
location is as follows:

Panter Village Apartments

3101 W. Chapman ave

Orange, CA 92868

For Access users, the cross street is Rampart.

The club house area will be on the second floor.

Please, if you can bring some sort of a snack for others to share.

The time will be from 10:00 am to 12:30 pm. The actual meeting should be
very short as we only have elections to do and perhaps discuss more Access
issues. We are also going to try to do a conference call with the Chicago
Chapter (where I use to live) as their meeting is the same time as ours.
Please all come if you can. It should be a good time. After the short
meeting, hopefully we can have some fun and fellowship. We had a lot of new
people the last meeting. I wold like to see this again.

Thanks. Any questions, please email or call me @(847)989-0768.

Thanks.