[Nfbc-info] medical update

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at live.com
Fri Dec 13 01:11:13 UTC 2013

I went to the neuro surgeon today. He said that the infection looks better.
He gave me a different med for the pain. Also, we are scheduling another
attempt to do anh EMG (nerve test) this coming Tuesday (12/17/2013) to see
why I am in so much pain. I also have an appointment with an infectious
disease doctor on Wednesday (12/18/2013) to see what c an be done to improve
my amune system being that I keep getting cellulitis.

More later.

Thanks for all of your prayers and concerns.