[Nfbc-info] Feb Bulletin

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Fri Feb 15 08:21:34 UTC 2013

Hi,
Thanks for re-sending the bulletin.  At first I thought JAWS was pulling
something strange.
Thanks
Lauren

advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
The most basic of all human needs is the need to understand and be
understood. The best way to understand people is to listen to them.
-- Ralph Nichols
Visit us at catliness.com