[Nfbc-info] update

Rob rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 3 04:55:25 UTC 2013

Well, here it is. The doctor wasn’t real promissing to me today. All he could do was to refill my perscription for the norco and have me see a pharmacologist this coming Tuesday (01/08/2013.) All that person can do is try to see if there are any more meds they can put me on. The doctor took me off of two meds that he felt were not doing me any good. I guess I could try to see a neuro sergeon but because it would be a new doctor, I bet I wouldn’t be able to see anyone until who knows when, and I also heard from Leaderdog School. They want me to go up in Februrary to get my dog. I need to be out of pain by then.

That is all for now.