[Nfbc-info] microsoft word protected view

Lisamaria Martinez lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 18:55:57 UTC 2013

Hi,

When the document is opened, use alt to open the file tab. In the file
tab, find option and tab over to enable editing. That will get the
file out of protected view. I highly encourage you though to bypass
the enable and go straight to protected view settings and change the
settings to allow for all files to be opened unprotected.

Hope that makes sense.