[Nfbc-info] invitation to NFBC San Francisco Chapter

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 20:38:43 UTC 2013

 Greetings All,
  You are  invited to the  first meeting of  the NFBC San Francisco
Chapter of 2013!
 We are meeting at the San Francisco Lighthouse for the Blind and
Visually Impaired at 214 Van Ness ave in San Francisco.  The  meeting
will start at  1p.m. and end at 3 p.m.
 This location can be accessed via Muni lines 5,47,49  and   is near
both Van Ness and and Civic Center Stations.
 Come be a part of our planning for the   year ahead and our  desire
to empower ourselves as blind people.
 All are welcome, no matter your organizational affiliation or
familiarity with blindness issues!
   Please be in touch with me (e-mail dsmithnfb at gmail.com or
(415)215-9809)  should you have any questions!
   We look forward to seeing you then!