[Nfbc-info] FW: [nagdu] NAGDU Meeting to be made available remotely

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Mon Jul 1 19:48:02 UTC 2013

All,

If you are at home tonight at 7PM Eastern Time, 4PM Pacific, and wish to
listen to the NAGDU meeting in action you are in luck.  Due to the wonders
of Science and Technology, and a Bluetooth microphone at our end you can
listen to the meeting by following these directions.

Dial (218) 936-2053.  Then press the # key.  Next press 1.  Finally enter
the room number 62438 followed by the # key.

We will begin the meeting with a discussion of an important resolution.
Following this will be a number of discussions of interest to all guide dog
users and those who may have an interest in guide dogs.  I hope you can make
the call.

Best,

Michael Hingson