[Nfbc-info] Catch Our Dreams Event Update

rickwatson1113 at comcast.net rickwatson1113 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 3 19:52:39 UTC 2013

Hello All,

   The date of the 3rd Annual Northern California Catch Our Dreams Event has been changed to Sunday August 18, 2013.  The hours are from 12 noon until 4:00p.m., the location is

 Courtyard Marriott
1350 Holiday Lane

Fairfield, Ca 94533

The tickets are $25.00 each. This is a luncheon and auction with entertainment. Don't miss our 3rd Annual "Catch Our Dreams" event!

The items change every year, if there is something there that you're interested in, don't hesitate and bid for it. There's a chance that we have that item the following year. Some companies have donated every year but, more often then not, the donations are hit and miss. While you are at the event, think of Christmas, birthday's, anniversary's or Thank You gifts. In the past, the items have gone for more then 50% off retail value. You can get a great item at a great price. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me

Thank You,

Rick Watson

President of the Cane's and Tail's Chapter

(707) 673-7837

   or

Patricia Anderson

catchourdreams at yahoo.com