[Nfbc-info] Pathfinder Chapter fun raiser

Rochelle Houston rhouston58 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 22:58:06 UTC 2013

The Pathfinder Chapter of Los Angeles invites you to come out To our Game Day. We will play bingo, blackjack, LCR, etc. for prizes. We will fire up the grill and slap on hamburgers, hotdogs and all of the fixings. There will also be homemade ice cream and a cupcake bar. Doesn't that sound scrumptious! Come and test out your voice with a little karaoke. But the most exciting thing of all, we will be holding a raffle of a men's suit tie and shirt for only one dollar. Come out and join us for a fun day on:
Saturday, August 10, 2013
Time: 1 PM to 6 PM
Location: 10526 Haas Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90047