[Nfbc-info] Location of California Caucus

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 10 02:45:54 UTC 2013

For all those who will be attending the national convention in Orlando next
month:
I can now tell you that the California Caucus will be held on July 3 on the
second floor of the main hotel in Salon 3.
Un fortuneately, Mrs. Jernigan did not put out her tennis shoe discription
of the hotel layout so we will all be exploring together.  Please remember
to bring your banquet ticket with you to the caucus.  We would like to try
to have all of the Californians and families sit together at the banquet.
If we group our tickets in one bundle, we can get tables near one another.

The California delegation will be selling several items at the California
table in the Exhibit Hall and throughout the convention.  1.  Drawing
tickets for an iPad Mini.  $10.00 each or three for $20.00.
2.  Catch Our Dreams zip top tote bags for $12.00 each.
3.  Granola bars.  Two for $1.00.
4.  Personal alarm with flashlight for $10.00.
5.  Insilated lunch bags, perfect for picking up your "to go" lunch at the
hotel.  $10.00 each.

Also, this is the first year I can remember that 11 of the 12 state board
members will be attending the convention.  Let's make sure all of the
California delegation seats are full.  You can read the agenda by clicking
on to it on the www.nfb.org website.

See you in Orlando, Florida.

Please donate to Braille Enrichment for Learning & Literacy (BELL) by
sending your tax deductible donation to:

National Federation of the Blind of California (NFBC)
3934 Kern Court
Pleasanton, CA 94588

Thank you!
Mary Willows, President NFBC