[Nfbc-info] The California compass clarification

Amber Boggs amber at amberboggs.com
Mon Jun 10 23:26:33 UTC 2013

Hi everyone, it was recently brought to my attention that many members misunderstood the intention of the California compass. The west coast vanguard chapter is publishing the California compass for the benefit of all California members. Many of the articles are also relevant for people in other states. Please feel free to pass it on, etc.
If you would like to contribute to the publication please feel free to write me.
I hope this helps clarify things for everyone.
Amber

Sent from my iPhone