[Nfbc-info] Bid for Excellence

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 12 01:13:31 UTC 2013

The chapter presidents will confer tonight so we will let you know what we
come up with for "Bid for Excellence".

Melissa, I sent Whozit in digital format to you last night and it bounced
back.  Shall I try again?  Or did you change your email address?

Please donate to Braille Enrichment for Learning & Literacy (BELL) by
sending your tax deductible donation to:

National Federation of the Blind of California (NFBC)
3934 Kern Court
Pleasanton, CA 94588

Thank you!
Mary Willows, President NFBC