[Nfbc-info] I AM UP AND RUNNING

Rob rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 12 04:09:44 UTC 2013

Hello all.

I AM FINALLY UP AND RUNNING.

I am still in sunny Southern California. I finally got my own laptop connected today (06/11/2013.) It is great. Now, I can finally look over over 430 emails.

State tune for more crazy stuff from youtube.

As for my health situation: After a long bout with an ear infection which lasted almost a month with three antibiotics, I am finally ready to have my leg surgery. It has been aprooved by Medicare. We are just waiting to get a time and a place. Hopefully, it will be done in the next two weeks. As of now, I am enjoyhing being a dad to my nine year-old daughter, Breann. Although she can be hell on wheels at times, she is still a great kid. She got a silver metal in reading this year. She was very close to a gold. We need to work on this. She has the potential to do it. Her math skilles are great. She is up to the tables of  12.

She still thinks she can jump on dad, and of course, I let her. Today, we went to the pool in the complex and had a lot of fun.

That is all for now.

Glad to be back up and running.