[Nfbc-info] Surgery successful

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Thu Jun 20 03:27:42 UTC 2013

Hi,
That is really great news that you can tell already that your surgery was
successful!  I know you were concerned for a long time whether surgery would
help or not, and you had the courage to do it anyway.  Wow!
Thanks
Lauren
"Can you think of times when an encouraging word or act helped shape your
life? Someone loved you, spoke kindly to you, gave you a chance or put an
arm around your shoulder and it changed you.  Their encouragement became the
cure for your grief, your discouragement or your loneliness.  You can be
that encourager for others in need." --Bob Patterson
visit us at catlines.com and lettingthecatoutofthebag.com