[Nfbc-info] pcell phones that talk and that have buttons

Shelley Alongi qobells at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 25 11:37:21 UTC 2013

Hello. I am very quiet on this list. I have a Samsung Haven but I never liked the sound quality from it. I also have an in V3 which I'm not sure you can get anymore. I thought it was the clearest in terms of texting so you had to do a lot of memory work to text properly since you have to use the old letters and numbers system. I keep the enV3 is my iPhone back

Sent from my iPhone