[Nfbc-info] Congratulations to Fred and Scott in Marrikesh

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 26 18:41:01 UTC 2013

Hello Blind Californians:

Today, is truly a landmark day in America and throughout the world.  Dr.
Fred Schroeder and Scott Lebarr have been in Marrikesh, Morroco fighting for
our freedom to read any and all written materials.  You might remember that
not too long ago I asked everyone to sign the petition supporting the
treaty.  The treaty would set forth an agreement throughout the world that
blind people everywhere would have access to more books through electronic
format.  Today, the text of the treaty was signed.

Thank you Fred and Scott for making our voices be heard.

See everyone for a fantastic celebration in Orlando.

Please donate to Braille Enrichment for Learning & Literacy (BELL) by
sending your tax deductible donation to:

National Federation of the Blind of California (NFBC)

3934 Kern Court

Pleasanton, CA 94588

Thank you!

Mary Willows, President NFBC