[Nfbc-info] Help with Google aps

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 27 18:12:24 UTC 2013

Hello All:

It is summertime.  That means that I am trying to catch up on all those
things I don't have time for during the school year.  In particular, Google
Aps.  If anyone who uses JAWS and Google Aps thinks they can help me figure
this out, would you please contact me off list.  To add to the frustration,
I just got a new computer with Windows 7 and Microsoft Outlook 2010.  I hate
it.  Oh yeah, and I bought an iPad mini too.  So I need serious help.

Thank you.

Please donate to Braille Enrichment for Learning & Literacy (BELL) by
sending your tax deductible donation to:

National Federation of the Blind of California (NFBC)

3934 Kern Court

Pleasanton, CA 94588

Thank you!

Mary Willows, President NFBC