[Nfbc-info] Reminder- At Large Chapter meeting this Thursday 3/14

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 12 17:07:24 UTC 2013

Hello All:
I just want to remind everyone that there will be a conference call meeting
of the At Large Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of
California held on this Thursday, March 14, 2013 at 7:00 p.m.

The call in number is 712-432-0175 and the code is 184220.

The purpose of the At Large Chapter is to give those people who are not
located near an organized chapter to be able to attend monthly meetings.  We
will be discussing current and upcoming events throughout the state that
effect the lives of blind people.  This month, we are making plans for the
upcoming Braille Enrichment in Learning and Literacy (BELL) Program.  We
will also talk about the national convention in Orlando, Florida.

Please spread the word to any blind people who would benefit from connecting
with good people.

See you then-
Mary Willows, President
mwillows at sbcglobal.net