[Nfbc-info] Reminder Cabs Math Call This Sunday!

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 19:41:41 UTC 2013

Fellow Students,

Are you currently taking  or are planning to take       a  math class?
 are you using methods of gaining  the information in a math class
that you feel are very time consuming and inefficient?

 Then Please Join the California Association of Blind Students and
guest moderator, cabs member Cy Lugo  on March 17th at 5 p.m.  for a
call that will
focus on non-visual methods  of succeeding in a math class.
When?: Sunday, March 17 at 5p.m.  pacific time.
Where?: (218) 339-2500 passocde: 958093

We look forward  to having you on this call!
 Warmest regards and best  semester wishes
The membership committee of the California  Association of Blind Students.

--
Darian Smith

Text the word BLIND to 85944 to donate $10 to the NFB Imagination Fund
via your phone bill.

The time is now to eliminate Subminimum Wages for People with Disabilities

http://www.nfb.org/fairwages

“We know not of our future, but we know of our past. A past that is
made up of our ancestor’s Dreams, their stories and hopes.
These sights once seen, sounds heard and emotions felt are now our
knowledge. The knowledge that guides us to this very moment…”
-Darian Smith