[Nfbc-info] FYI FW: New Jersey Executive Director, CBVI

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Fri Mar 29 14:13:12 UTC 2013

From: Xavier, Joe at DOR [mailto:Joe.Xavier at dor.ca.gov]
Sent: Friday, March 29, 2013 06:55 AM
To: Xavier, Joe at DOR
Subject: New Jersey Executive Director, CBVI

The Executive Director for the New Jersey Department of Human Services'
Commission for the Blind and Visually Impaired, Vito DeSantis, will be
retiring from State service effective June 1, 2013.   I have been asked to
reach out to you to request that you distribute the attached job
opportunity. for the Blind.  If you have any questions, please do not
hesitate to contact me.  Thank you for your assistance in this matter.

Christina J. Mongon

Manager 3 Human Resources

DHS Central Office

Department of Human Services

(609) 292-4236

This E-mail, including any attachments, may be intended solely for the
personal and confidential use of the sender and recipient(s) named above.
This message may include advisory, consultative and/or deliberative material
and, as such, would be privileged and confidential and not a public
document. Any Information in this e-mail identifying a client of the
Department of Human Services is confidential. If you have received this
e-mail in error, you must not review, transmit, convert to hard copy, copy,
use or disseminate this e-mail or any attachments to it and you must delete
this message. You are requested to notify the sender by return e-mail.