[Nfbc-info] What Is CABS? (Upcoming Conference Call)

Juanita Herrera juanitaherrera1991 at gmail.com
Wed May 8 23:38:24 UTC 2013

Do you know what the California Association of Blind Students (CABS) is?

Have you ever heard of CABS, gone to a seminar or convention, but just want to know more about what those four letters mean?

Are you currently struggling with an issue in high-school or college, and would like some help figuring it out?

Are you needing assistance navigating your relationship with Vocational Rehabilitation and could use some pointers?

Do you want to know more about the type of technology out there that blind people use?
Or want some advice on how to become more sociallyactive with your peers?

Do you want to be a part of changing the social, educational and vocational possibilities for blind students?

Do you wonder if the NFB is for you because you are sighted or don't identify as being blind?

Then we want to invite you to "what is CABS? And what's in it for me?

On Wednesday, May 15 at 6:30 p.m. come and meet fellow students, including those of us who serve on the California Association of Blind Students board.
Learn about how CABS and the NFB can help you and how you can get connected with a vast network of successful blind people who are professionals, students, parents and much more.
Share your stories and questions.  As well, share your talents; we want your help in creating boundless possibilities for students today and for years to come!"

Call (218) 339 - 2500, and enter code 958093.
Come we look forward to having you! join us!

 Warmly,
   The California Association of Blind Students.