[Nfbc-info] Accessability you can get your hands on-(yes, we're playing with Apple IDevices!)!

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Sun May 12 00:28:43 UTC 2013

please spread  the following far and wide...

 Ever wanted to learn more about  iOS Devices (I Pad, I pod and I Phone), but were too afraid of asking questions?
 Always thought that touch screens are not for you?
 Swear by your I device, but have a  friend who you can't quite convince  of it's awesomeness?
  Well, Check out this can't-miss  event!:

Accessibility on iPhone and iPad
For more than 20 years, Apple has been dedicated to developing products that engage all users—regardless of physical, learning, vision, or hearing abilities. Join Darian Smith of National Federation of the Blind of California - San Francisco Chapter as he shares his experiences and demonstrates assistive features in iPhone and iPad that help make them accessible to everyone.
Friday, May 24
 Time: 7p.m. - 8p.m. (networking opportunity to follow).
 Location: Apple store, Sanfrancisco located at 1 stockton street (nearest BARt/Muni station is Powell).
  RSVP by Contacting Darian Smith at (415) 215-9809 or e-mail at dsmithnfb at gmail.com

Darian Smith
President, National Federation of the Blind of California-San Francisco Chapter
dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Follow the NFBCSF on twitter: @nfbc_sanfran