[Nfbc-info] June events

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 28 21:17:08 UTC 2013

Hello all. I am finally on a computer at the ?Dale Mckintosh Center in Garden Grove, CA trying to get through 419 emails using sbcglobal site. IT IS NOT KIND TO JAWS. I NEED MY LAPTOP.

Regarding my medical situation: I have ha d to wait for surgery because of a very stuborn ear infection. It has finally cleared up. My neuro surgeon has finally decided that it is time to have my leg surgery.

The EMG stated that I have a disfunction of my left tibial nerve. All of the other nerves he has decompressed are fine. Dr Chambi (my neuro surgeion) has said that this will be the deepest nerve in my leg he has had to decompress. It will still be outpatient.

I am now waiting for Medicare to approve the surgery. We know how long that could take. I probably wiill be in Orange County for at least another month if not longer. I aM STILL COMTIMPLATING STAYING HERE PERMANATLY.

i would like to hear from anyone. Please call and not email me as it is difficult to get emails at this time every day. My cell #(847)989-0768.

Thanks.