[Nfbc-info] Register by June 5 for Summer Fun at our Day Camp in San Francisco

LightHouse for the Blind lhnews at lighthouse-sf.org
Tue May 28 23:18:11 UTC 2013

[Smiling young girl in mid-air on trampoline, with two House of Air staff members spotting her]Register Now for Summer Day Camp

Your Kids Will Love Exploring the Bay Area with the LightHouse
You may have heard of Enchanted Hills Camp for the Blind. Now the LightHouse presents a Day Camp led by our experienced staff. This summer, the San Francisco LightHouse is offering three summer day camp sessions for blind and low-vision youth based out of San Francisco.

>From science and technology to adventure and discovery, each camp session promises to be exciting, educational and fun-filled.
Before and after care is also available.

Space is limited!

For session dates, schedule of activities and session costs, visit: http://bit.ly/lhdaycamp2013.

Deadline to register is June 5, sessions start Monday, June 10.

For more information and to register, contact Jamey Gump, Youth Services Coordinator at (415) 694-7372 or jgump at lighthouse-sf.org<mailto:jgump at lighthouse-sf.org>.

Application deadline is Wednesday June 5, 2013.