[Nfbc-info] Fundraising idea- SHARES Program

rickwatson1113 at comcast.net rickwatson1113 at comcast.net
Mon Nov 11 01:42:42 UTC 2013

The NFBC is now enrolled in the SHARES program. What that means is that every time you shop at Save Mart, Lucky Supermar kets, FoodMaxx and S-Mart stores

up to 3% of the qualified purchases we make is credited to the NFBC  account with each swipe. Every quarter, the NFBC will receive a check for our share of the qualified purchases. O ur organization needs to earn at least $5 to receive a check. These stores are in Northern and Southern California. You don't have to do anything extra, just swipe the card to have points go to our State. It's the simplest way to raise funds and with the Holiday's right around the corner, we can earn a lot of points. If your family usually shops at one of these stores, get them a card. The more we use it, the more we earn. Please contact Mary Willows or your Chapter President for a card.