[Nfbc-info] Fundraising idea- SHARES Program

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 12 01:30:02 UTC 2013

This is a really great fundraising program.  Thank you for signing up the
affiliate, Rick. The affiliate received our first check for $13.29.  In the
south, Vaughn's is one of the chains.

Please donate to Braille Enrichment for Learning & Literacy (BELL) by
sending your tax deductible donation to:

National Federation of the Blind of California (NFBC)
3934 Kern Court
Pleasanton, CA 94588

Thank you!
Mary Willows, President NFBC