[Nfbc-info] Seeking blind voters in Alameda County

Michael S. Nunez michael.steven.n at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 00:52:14 UTC 2013

Hello Everyone,

I am a Staff Attorney at Disability Rights Advocates (“DRA”) in
Berkeley, California. DRA is litigating a case on behalf of blind
voters against the County of Alameda concerning ensuring reliable
access to private and independent voting on talking voting machines. I
write because we are looking for blind voters who have attempted to
vote using accessible voting machines in Alameda County. If you have
attempted to vote privately and independently using an accessible
voting machine in Alameda County, I would greatly appreciate speaking
with you about your experience voting. You can reach me by email at
mnunez at dralegal.org or by phone at (510) 665-8644.

Thank You,
Michael

-----