[Nfbc-info] Fw: [il-talk] Scholarship program radio show

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 16 19:27:36 UTC 2013

I thought this might interest you

-----Original Message-----
From: Gregory Chang Patti
Sent: Saturday, November 16, 2013 10:48 AM
To: il-talk il-talk ; Iabs talk Iabs
Subject: [il-talk] Scholarship program radio show

I will be appearing on the Thru Our Eyes internet Radio show on 11/20/13 to
discuss our National Scholarship Program which gives away 30 scholarships
yearly.  The radio program is set for 7:00 p.m. CST on Wed. 11/20/13.
Please encourage those who are considering applying for our scholarships to
listen in at:  www.thruoureyes.org.

The Illinois Affiliate of the National Federation of the Blind has two
listservs for all interested in blindness issues in IL.  IL-Talk is for
everyone and IABS-Talk is specific for those interested in student issues.
Sign up by going to www.nfbnet.org.

Please give to the National Federation of the Blind Annual Appeal by sending
to NFBI, c/o Glenn Moore, Treasurer PO Box 1065 Elgin, IL 60121.

PS.  Find us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/nfbi and on facebook by searching
on "National Federation of the Blind of Illinois."
Patti Gregory Chang Esq.
President, NFBI
pattichang at att.net