[Nfbc-info] Happy Thanksgiving.

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 29 05:04:07 UTC 2013

I got something similar to this on the Illinois listserve last night.

I am thankful for both the California and Illinois affiliates of the NFB.
Also, I am thankful for all of the support both affiliates have given me
with all of my medical issues.

I am having an MRI with contrast this Saturday (11/30/2013) to see if I need
another surgery on a nerve in my left leg.

I hope all of you have a great Thanksgiving.