[Nfbc-info] convention live stremeing

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 5 16:53:14 UTC 2013

Actually, they usually have it up on the website within an hour of real
time.

Please donate to Braille Enrichment for Learning & Literacy (BELL) by
sending your tax deductible donation to:

National Federation of the Blind of California (NFBC)
3934 Kern Court
Pleasanton, CA 94588

Thank you!
Mary Willows, President NFBC