[Nfbc-info] choir flyer

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 5 21:55:55 UTC 2013

Hello all. The following is a flyer telling about my choir’s upcoming concert.

For all of my friends outside of Socal, I know that you can’t be there, but I thought that you might be interested as to what we are doing.

NOTE: I will be singing a solo )(DON’T LET THE SUN CATCH YOU CRYEN) FROM 1964.

For those who can be there, I have tickets. You can contact me for them.

“Rock ‘n Oldies”

October 20th, 2013

4:00 PM

Pre-sale Tickets $10.00       Tickets at the door $15.00

Call 714-323-2467or 714-997-6293 for more information

First  Presbyterian Church

161 North Orange St

Orange  CA

Orange Community