[Nfbc-info] Diabetes Action Network

Tiffany Manosh tmanosh at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 15:56:14 UTC 2013

Hello Federation Family,

This year, Diabetes Action Network (DAN) will be holding our annual
business meeting  on Friday, October 11th from 11:30 am - 1:00 pm. Many of
you have purchased lunch tickets, and we look forward to a fun filled and
informative meeting.

The ticket price does not cover your dues for DAN.  As in years past I have
collected dues from folk at the beginning of the meeting. To make things
easier for all of us, we are asking that as many of you as possible
pre-register and pay your dues online. It only takes a minute or two.  Simply
click on the link below, fill out the form, securely pay your $10 dues for
the 2013-2014 year.

http://www.formstack.com/forms/?1299384-njyFjYklPn

Thank you,
Tiffany Manosh, Treasurer