[Nfbc-info] Convention LegalShield

rickwatson1113 at comcast.net rickwatson1113 at comcast.net
Wed Oct 9 19:48:44 UTC 2013

Attention Convention Attendee’s

My name is Christopher Battle and I will be representing my company LegalShield with a booth inside the entrance to the exhibit hall at the NFBC State Convention on Friday October 11 th . LegalShield gives our members the ability to consult with attorneys on unlimited matters also have letters written and contracts reviewed without worrying about the high hourly cost. We also partner with the largest risk management company in the nation to provide identity theft monitoring and restoration services that are second to none. Please take a look at the 4 minute video below and visit our booth Friday to get your membership started and have a chance to win a VISA gift card.

www.legalshield.com/groupvideo/howitworks

Regards

Christopher Battle

LegalShield