[Nfbc-info] Sun Setting on Your Vacation, Grab the Last Few Rays

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Sun Oct 13 19:53:41 UTC 2013

Greetings Friends:

This is pretty much your last opportunity to participate in this year's
Amazing Vacation Travel Raffle because the sun will set on online sales this
coming Friday, October 18th, at noon Mountain time.  To all of you who have
already purchased tickets, please accept my heartfelt thanks!  Your support
allows us to continue our mission of changing lives and providing a better
future for the blind of America.

What can you win?  A $3500.00 travel gift certificate to a travel agency.
Anyone in the world can win  this certificate to travel anywhere  in the
world.  You don't even have to use it  all at once.  You can break it up
into a few trips and related travel purchases from the agency.  For example,
last year's winner is taking a bike tour of Europe.

What is the cost?

 The cost of one ticket is $10 and you can get three for $20.

How do you purchase tickets?

Please go to www.nfbco.org/vacation-travel-raffle and follow the
instructions from there.

What does this fundraiser support?

It supports our college scholarship program for blind students and our
Braille literacy program called BELL for blind youth.

When is the drawing?

We will draw the winning ticket on Saturday, October 19, 2013, as part of
the NFB of Colorado's Annual Banquet.  You need not be present to win.

Again, please go to www.nfbco.org/vacation-travel-raffle and purchase your
tickets.  Thanks to all those who are supporting this program!

Scott C. LaBarre, President
National Federation of the Blind of Colorado

P.S. I apologize if you have received this mailing a couple of times due to
the fact that some email addresses are on a few different lists.