[Nfbc-info] FW: Special Offer

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Tue Oct 15 05:03:06 UTC 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: braillesmith at gmail.com [mailto:braillesmith at gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, October 14, 2013 9:29 PM
To: lauren1 at catliness.com
Subject: Special Offer

Hello BrailleSmith Friends!

It means so much to us that you are helping spread the word about BrailleSmith. We would like to say Thank You by giving you the opportunity to take advantage of a very special offer. If you already have print business cards we will emboss braille on them for a limited time for our lowest price ever!

BrailleSmith will braille 1000 of your own business cards for only $125 plus $6 shipping. For a total cost of $131 you will be able to make your contact information accessible! This outstanding offer is only good until November 1, 2013.

Remember the BrailleSmith Team is always here to serve your braille needs.

Thank You!
Gail
BrailleSmith.com
braillesmith at gmail.com