[Nfbc-info] question about school having extra equipment

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 19 12:38:11 UTC 2013

Hello all. I met a person @ Braille Institute yesterday who goes to Santa Ana College in Orange County. Her Braille note needed repair and had to be sent to Humanware. While it was gone, she asked Santa Ana College if they had any extra equipment such as a Braillenote. She was told they didn’t have any. Do schools need to have some extra adaptive equipment in case something that something needs repair?

I did tell this person that she needs to use her victor, slate and stylus ETC. if this should happen.

Thanks.