[Nfbc-info] convention sounded great

jandk5 at cox.net jandk5 at cox.net
Sun Oct 20 01:21:20 UTC 2013

Congratulations Jana on your well deserved reward.  It sounds like we really missed a great convention this year.

John and I took a trip with the NFB Travel and Tourism Division and had a wonderful time connecting with old friends and making new ones.  The 2014 trip will be going to Nashville TN and in 2015 the Utah trip will be repeated with some new places.  We were suppose to visit national parks but the government shut down kept us from the Grand Canyon but we did make it to Bryce  and Zion.

Deanna Bates