[Nfbc-info] [Nfbcboard] THANK YOU

Darian dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 06:12:39 UTC 2013

Hi Lauren,
Because I'm not in a position to give you the entire roster but I don't want to leave you without anything, I will say that on the affiliate website it lists the board of directors. The only difference to note is the additions of Rick and Timothy instead of Jason and Janna

This electronic message has been brought to you by my mobile device.