[Nfbc-info] banking

Eileen Misrahi eileenmis at dslextreme.com
Sun Oct 27 07:26:28 UTC 2013

Hello All,

Dave, you are correct that APH.ORG has a money management software. It's called "Money Talks." As of 1-2 months ago it was still available from APH. It's PC based and compatible with JAWS. It has many of the same features that one would see in Quicken. This is one program that I haven't set back up since my computer crashed last November. I even have printer checks that can be used with the program, but sighted assistance is needed for alignment of the checks to be printed right when placed through the printer. Other then that, the program is fully accccessible. HTH.

Best,
Eileen

Sent from my iPhone