[Nfbc-info] A new way to support Chemistry camp

Angela Fowler fowlers at syix.com
Sun Oct 27 18:45:48 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,

                I love shopping online. I can shop when I want, where I
want, and take as much or as little time as I want picking out what I want.
Now you can shop online and have a part of your purchase go to benefit
Accessible Science, the non-profit founded by Hoby Wedler which puts on the
annual California Chemistry Camp. Its called IGive, and it doesn't cost you
or I anything. Simply click on this link and set up an IGive account.

http://www.igive.com/tXpPMRR

Then you have two options for making your purchases support Chemistry Camp.
It is recommended that you install the IGive button, which automatically
tracks your online purchases and credits the appropriate amount. I
understand that some of you might not want anything to do with the whole
tracking thing though, and that's OK. You simply can visit the IGive home
page and link from there to the store you want. The catch is, you have to
remember to go through the IGive home page.

                So sign up, and support Accessible Science while you are
doing your online shopping.

Have fun,

Angela