[Nfbc-info] question regarding jaws and dragon

Eileen Misrahi eileenmis at dslextreme.com
Tue Oct 29 01:32:19 UTC 2013

Hello,

I checked this the other day and thought I posted what I found with my Gmail settings on my Mac Air. When Gmail was opened, it was already in basic mode. However, I brought up all the links with a VO-U keystroke and found a link for standard view. That's the clue that I am using basic mode because the basic link was not listed. Maybe this will allow you to set Gmail in basic mode. HTH.

Best,
Eileenhello,

That's correct about the program that will connect JAWS and Dragon. Currently, I have dragon Naturally Speaking Premium 12.5 on my PC, running JAWS 14 (current built). I am able to use it pretty well, but if one wants full capabilities, you probably will need J-Say. HTH.

Best,
Eileen

Sent from my iPhone