[Nfbc-info] Southern California Style Catch Our Dreams

rickwatson1113 at comcast.net rickwatson1113 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 29 19:23:45 UTC 2013

Southern California Style Catch Our Dreams event is moving forward!

This Saturday, November 2, 2013 is "Catch Our Dreams"

Catch Our Dreams is a live auction and luncheon

The place is Veterans Foreign War Post in Monrovia

Kia will be presenting the Bell Program

Everlee will be auctioning off some great items

The cost is $20.00

SAVE THE DATE  and come to the event.

You can register for the event on Eventbrite, just type in Catch Our Dreams to get your tickets and more information. If you have any questions, please e-mail rickwatson1113 at comcast.net and I will get back to you today.