[Nfbc-info] Private colleges paying for readers?

Ronit Ovadia Mazzoni rovadia82 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 03:17:27 UTC 2013

Hi Mary,
I was in college at a private university from 2001-2005 and my college didn't have a disability student office but they did pay for my readers. The dean of students organized this and I found my own readers and they got work study pay for it. I am not sure exactly how much they were being paid but I never had department of rehab pay for them.
Hope this helps.
Ronit