[Nfbc-info] Note-Taking Devices

Chela Robles cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 14:12:13 UTC 2013

Thanks Dave for the encouragement.

--
Teachers have a sacred task:
It is to give children the skills to understand the world and an expectation that the world is a trustworthy place; that it is full of light, and love, and music and that each student deserves--and will have--their own place in it and the chance to play their own song.
And, as much of these expectations are transmitted non-verbally—and in Chela’s case--out of sight…it is the voice and touch of a Teacher that sheds light on what the world can be.
Academics—and no one will ever change my mind on this—take a distant second place. —Dr. Bil Hawkins
--
Chela Robles a Nationally Certified person in Customer Service, certified by the National Retail Federation Foundation (NRF): http://www.nrffoundation.com/
E-mail: cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Windows Live Messenger: cdrobles693 at hotmail.com